The one thing Gary is most passionate about:
- About who I am I and what I do I would say is my most passionate point
Gary typically spends his leisure time:
- I love to take in the time of the day and being in my own space and then I am about getting out and about and traveling and enjoying life, strange I know
At "once a week," I don't think 1) Gary drinks nearly enough or that b) drinking explains his profile. Oh, how I wish "Shitty Ass Grammar and/or Spelling" were a check box explaining why one closes a match.
The last book Daniel read and enjoyed:
- Angels and Demons, the first book by the author of "The Da Vinci Code." It was a pretty solid book, I liked it a little bit better than the Da Vinci code as I thought the "payoff" was a little more satisfying.
WRONG. Wrong, wrong, wrong. The Da Vinci Code is an AUTOMATIC disqualifier, Dear Reader, and if you disagree with me, then just stop reading right now, and never darken the doorstep of this site again. Go on - away with you. I started rethinking my fervid anti-book burning stance after being subjected to that, that, that... book. Indeed. New box: "Liked The Da Vinci Code." Sorry, guy, better luck next time.
My sister, Mlle Y, has it bad for this guy who likes that book whose name shan't be mentioned. She feels suitably guilty about it. She won't look you straight in the eye when speaking of it. Apparently he's sufficiently hot to merit attention even after having revealed this unfortunate fact about himself. Don't forget, Mlle Y, tequila is your friend.
The three things which jeff is most thankful for:
- my family
- my friends
- do i really need a third, no need for much more than a & b
Oh, I don't know, I can think of tons of things. William Shatner... diet coke... OK Go...
The most influential person in jeff's life has been:
- My brother. Having overcome so much adversity he has proven to be a great father, a great brother and a great friend. The kind of man that I, that all men should aspire to become.
Hey Jeff, is your brother SINGLE? He sounds AWESOME!
jeff typically spends his leisure time:
- I enjoy being spontaneous, so what leisurely entails will often change
Huh. New box: "Can't write for shit."
The one thing Mel is most passionate about:
- I am most passionate about exploring both internally (within myself) and externally (out there in the world).
Thanks for the definitions, Mel. I can already tell we'll get along really, really well, because I don't have much of a knack for the English language, and am often confused by, um... ... words.
More details about Mel in a nutshell: He likes to maintain an organized life, he likes to take little trips but HE has to be the one who drives, he was in the band in high school, likes to travel but "I haven’t done a lot of it at a great distance (I presume there might be germs- x)," is rational, intelligent, and a bit reserved. Also, he "prides [himself] on enjoying all types of music, at least in small doses," MOTHER! He can't live without THINKING (emphasis his, swear to God).
Um... new box... "Good for my research on serial killers but not so much for actual dating, thanks."
back to plan b: waiting for skeet to knock on my door bearing cookie dough ice cream and wine